Welcome
Welcome to studiotomahawk

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Saga at NashCon and beyond...

Where Saga and Muskets & Tomahawks events are announced and challenges are issued.

Saga at NashCon and beyond...

Postby Skip » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:36 pm

I was disappointed that there was no Saga tournament at Nashcon this year BUT, there was something called "Saga Demo Games" on Friday night. And I did get to play a game. It was good fun and there were several other Saga games going on at the same time. My compliments to Andrew Shadel and other members of his group from Columbia, TN who took their time and effort to "fly the Saga flag" at this years convention.

On June 24th they are running: Vahalla Rising; "The Muletown Melee Saga Dark Ages Tournament" for 16 players (I'm going and bought ticket #12 Woohoo!). The event will be held within the Asgard Brewing Company, which has a Viking heritage of some kind, I'm told.
Central Tennessee, June 24th... be there!
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/vahalla-ri ... 4111143348
Skip

Re: Saga at NashCon and beyond...

Postby racticas » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:36 am

Are there any regular groups meeting in the Nashville area? I recently moved to Hendersonville, in Sumner Co.
racticas

Re: Saga at NashCon and beyond...

Postby Skip » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:33 pm

Sorry, I can not help with any Nashville information, I'm way down in the Chickamauga, GA area. I know only of the group from Columbia which is an hour south of you.

You might think about coming down to Columbia Saturday the 24th of June to the Saga tournament, if not to play at least come and meet fellow Saga players from your general area. Who knows... one of them might be a close neighbor.
Skip

Return to Challenge to Battle