Welcome
Welcome to studiotomahawk

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

SAGA Iron Man

Where things of interest, but irrevelant to Saga are discussed. Drinks are served at the bar.

SAGA Iron Man

Postby The Bishop » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:43 pm

Some of you may have heard about the tournament I run on behalf of the Beastie Boys. The Iron Man features all 16 Dark Age warbands which are provided by me and allocated randomly. Players fight 3 -4 games in a day each time using a different warband against a different opponent who is using a different... you get the picture.The scenario is VERY simple... kill stuff.. then kill more stuff

I bring EVERYTHING that is needed, figures ,scenery, battle mats (made by the delightful Mrs K)dice etc. You can bring your own lucky dice is you wish to do so.All i need is the table space for 8 battles

I need a minimum of 8 and can cater for a maximum of 16. The best bit... I'm free. you are at liberty to charge club members or the public a reasonable fee but I am cheap ( Mrs K is nodding..).

If this is of interest drop me a line on invictushistory@gmail.com

Rich Keenan aka The Demo Guy
The Bishop

Return to Lord S Drinking Hall