Welcome
Welcome to studiotomahawk

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Getting Started With Jugula

Where everything else related to well-shaped men with shiny muscles is discussed

Getting Started With Jugula

Postby Narl » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:41 am

Having a great time playing Saga with my two boys! I am thinking of giving Jugula a try so we can have an ongoing campaign sort of thing.

I have not purchased anything yet as I am not sure what we will really need for miniatures. Does each player need a full set of 12 gladiators so they have all the choices available? Or do we each just need four or six?

Thanks!
Narl

Re: Getting Started With Jugula

Postby pyruse » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:35 pm

You only need 4 gladiators each to start with, but you do need a deck of cards per player.
Obviously it is nice to have choices - I have 2 of each gladiator type, so players can choose what they want at the start of a game.
pyruse

Return to Dormitory